August 6, 2013

Happy National Underwear Day, nay Week!


Yesterday was "National Underwear Day" 2013 and Freshpair.com threw a celebration in Times Square. Although I missed the events in-person I can tell you that I view it kind of like having a weekday birthday: You get to celebrate underwear all week!!! At least that's how it is here in the Bra-cave headquarters.

The midtown display of exhibitionism was an attempt on breaking the current Guinness World Record of a public group appearing in their underwear. Reports say 779 people were noted while the record holders from 2011 in Salt Lake City, Utah number at 2,270, according to this The Huffington Post article. I think it's a pretty great first attempt and who knows what may happen next year!

This actually had me wondering what other types of lingerie records have been set out there when I stumbled upon "Most bras worn and removed in one minute". A lady named Mia Magma from Germany set this record just last July 17, 2012.

It's a shame the website cannot tell me what the record "Most sizes of bras commercially available" entails as the link is broken. Onward, Google...

As for Mia, I wonder what size and styles she wore!

National Underwear Day 2013, Times Square, New York City
Hey, we see the fabulous ladies of Curvy Kate!
 
xBustsX

No comments:

Post a Comment